Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Murgha Spring Collection 2006


Recently I came across this interesting website, where you can create a BLOG cloud from your site and get it printed on a T-shirt for around $ 22.00. Interesting idea, very entrepreneurial from the creator o f the site. If anyone's interested for any self-promotion, they can log into SnapShirts.com. They also have interesting T-shirts which have word cloud from the likes of Shakespeare and Dickens. Might make an interesting gift for Literature or History Majors.

This link was the courtesy of opinionatedinjerzee's blog.

4 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 1:15 PM,

I love shameless self promotion.
Will they like to sponsor me...
I can speak with my existing sponsors. 

Posted by Kumar

 

At 3/16/2006 12:02 AM,

Awesome yaar!

I have created mine and would upload on my blog navigation 

Posted by Adnan Siddiqi

 

At 3/16/2006 7:04 AM,

oh THAT'S what that is! thanks for explaining! and really its kindda boring. i mean white t-shirts with words. where's the aesthetic appeal?  

Posted by maryam

 

At 3/17/2006 3:40 PM,

thanks for the props!!hehe!!! nice site.. but $22 for a stinkin' tshirt.. i think i'll pass! 

Posted by opinionatedinjerzee

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

Google
Search Popdex: