Saturday, May 13, 2006

My article just got published !!! :-)


Dear murgha-fans and well-wishers,

I wanted to officially announce that my first article just got published in a proper Magazine called, The Saturday Post.

Its quite exciting for me since I started writing only recently through this Blog. So, getting an article published in a proper magazine is quite a feet for me. Hopefully, there will be more of these articles and I would not have make these personal announcements and distract you guys from REAL world issues that are affecting us and the murgha population across the globe.

The article is about Pakistan's economic turnaround and it was made available on this blog earlier. Incase you guys want to go directly to the article, click on the link below:
http://thesaturdaypost.com/pov_39_pakeconomy.htm

10 Comments:

At 5/14/2006 7:30 PM,

Congratulations! I read the article, and it was really good! It gives me hope that Pakistan will be able to succeed economically soon... on its own! (without all the monetary benefits that we have gained through trying to find someone supposedly hiding in our country!)
I hope somehow you could get all your other writing published as well... its all excellent!
All the best! 

Posted by dreamer

 

At 5/14/2006 11:59 PM,

Congrats Abrar,
Now I feel proud of U. U did learn from me.
;-)
Keep it up buddy 

Posted by Kumar

 

At 5/17/2006 3:14 AM,

Congrats!!! 

Posted by Rev. Blogger

 

At 5/18/2006 6:13 AM,

I thought you wrote for some spicy mag but it was all about numbers and figures(not a lady's one).

joke apart,lots of mobarakbaad to you.I read it on your blog and liked it.Keep it up though a pathan taxi driver doesnt agree with me about figures,hes right too,there is a long way to go for improvments in Micro ecnomics.

P.S:nice pic,yo are a young chikna kid:P (dont get me wrong.I am a CSG(Certified Straight Guy) 

Posted by Adnan Siddiqi

 

At 5/18/2006 6:15 AM,

i agree,abrar you should publish your satire in form of articles too

 

At 5/18/2006 8:11 AM,

Impressive!!! Great article! Abrar, you even look like a journalist... :)

I agree with previous comments- you should try getting your satire published, too. 

Posted by Ashley

 

At 5/18/2006 4:07 PM,

Thanks for appreciating my work guys. I do hope to get more work published.

Thanks for the support. And keep on checking for more work to get published.

Regards 

Posted by Abrar Siddiqui

 

At 5/28/2006 6:05 PM,

You have been tagged: 1) name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most; and 2) you 'may' then choose other blogs to tag 

Posted by Rev. Blogger

 

At 6/07/2006 5:45 AM,

Well Done!..and congratulations on your debut into the world of print media. 

Posted by Olive Ream

 

At 6/19/2006 10:09 AM,

Great Article!! really impressive!
n congrats,lookin forward to see ur more work published!! 

Posted by jappanun

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

Google
Search Popdex: