Saturday, August 12, 2006

Happy Birthday, my Pakistan

Since childhood 14th August has been a day of excitement where we all use to joyfully celebrate the Independence Day with all its fervor and pride. I especially, remember taking part in the street festivities on the night of 13th August, right after a party, mella or a concert. The national spirit could be easily seen on the streets. Oh the memories.................... esp. since I haven't had a chance to take part in these celebrations for many a years, being away from the motherland and never being there for its birthday. Oh well, maybe I can satisfy my guilt by celebrating the following videos which would make any Pakistani proud and show the others the strong nation we have. The first is the new video is a detailed showcase of Pakistan's society and economy, while the second is the new video of the National Anthem of Pakistan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAKISTAN!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!



6 Comments:

At 8/12/2006 8:02 PM,

"Pakistan Kabhi Nah Buhlo"

Such great words. Now, you've made me miss Pakistan too. :-(

Great vids by the way! 

Posted by Rev. Blogger

 

At 8/13/2006 5:05 AM,

Happy Birthday to Pakistan; your Pakistan, my Pakistan. 

Posted by Shirazi

 

At 8/13/2006 5:11 PM,

Abrar i recently went just for 10 days out of Pakistan and I started missing on airport of Jeddah.I was just thinking how our Pakistanis spend years.Its not always a good experience.I did understand at that time how you people feel when see clean roads of other country and missing unfinished and dirty tracks of our own land but its also true that ugliness of our country defeats the cleaness of other country.thats why its said.
Ghar to Akhir Apna hay  

Posted by Adnan Siddiqi

 

At 8/14/2006 10:53 AM,

Jashn-e-Azadi Mubarak Abrar! 

Posted by Raza

 

At 8/14/2006 1:54 PM,

I live the visuals on the anthem very much. Thank you for posting it. As I have grown older I have also developed a greater appreciation of the words and their intent.
Aazadi mubarak! 

Posted by Adil Najam

 

At 8/18/2006 5:03 AM,

Congratulations Pakistan on your Independence day. I'm not really familiar with the history of Pakistan but I was just wondering whether Pakistan had been under the British Empire before and if not what country colonized it or occupied it. 

Posted by carlo85

 

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

Google
Search Popdex: